The Resource Move over, Rover!
- Move over, Rover!
- Statement of responsibility
- Karen Beaumont ; illustrated by Jane Dyer
- Animal housing -- Fiction
- Animal housing -- Juvenile fiction
- Animals -- Fiction
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction
- trueCumulative tales
- Dogs -- Fiction
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueRain and rainfall
- Stories in rhyme
- trueStories in rhyme
- When a storm comes, Rover expects to have his doghouse all to himself but finds that various other animals, including a skunk, come to join him. It's raining cats and dogs! Good thing Rover is snuggled safe and dry inside his doghouse--until, one by one, a soggy menagerie of creatures shows up looking for a cozy place to sit out the storm. But who's the very unwelcome surprise visitor? Skunk, of course. Suddenly that doghouse isn't quite so crowded after all!
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2007
- Missouri Building Block Picture Book Award, 2007.
- Awards note
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2007.
- Theodore Geisel Honor Book, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Mov 2006
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Move over, Rover!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Move over, Rover!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.union-county.lib.in.us/resource/3Ug3RymAYGU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.union-county.lib.in.us/resource/3Ug3RymAYGU/">Move over, Rover!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.union-county.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.union-county.lib.in.us/">Union County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>